Last updated: 15 Aug, 2011
Vector-Images.com collects some information about its users for statistical, billing and contact purposes. Vector-Images.com holds your data confidentially, it will not be sold to any third parties and it will not be seen by the public unless it is stated in this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change our policy in the future, and the most upadetes version is always posted at Vector-Images.com Website at https://vector-images.com/privacy/
What Information We Collect
We collect and use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to deliver high quality service, to administer our business and to let you know of goods and services that are available from our family of companies.
We collect the following personal information:
- the registration information including your name and/or nickname, e-mail address, phone number and mailing address;
- the information that required to process your orders and payments like billing address (please note that we do not collect credic card number and accept payments by credit card through secured and trusted payment aggregators).
Also we collect:
- information about the use of our website for statistic purposes;
- records of your orders, lightboxes, and other miscellaneous information related the services we provide to you.
E-mails from Vector-Images.com or Our Partners
Your e-mail address will be used by Vector-Images.com or its partners to notify you regarding the payments and your account status only.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may disclose the Personal Information described above only:
- to companies in our corporate group or our trusted partners for the usage that is equal to our Privace guidelines of this Agreement;
- we may disclose that Licensee is a client of Company and may use Licensee’s name and logo in doing so.
Although your privacy is very important to us, in this legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed without your consent to third parties, when we are compelled to do so by a governmental agency, court or other entity to respond to legal process or when we, in our sole discretion, believe such disclosure to be necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, to protect our business and assets, to defend our interests and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.